- Al Serharn, B., Wood, B., & Rutter, R. (2018) The transparency of Islamic hotels:“Nice Islam” and the “self‐orientalizing” of Muslims? International Journal of Tourism Research – View Online – Download PDF – http://dx.doi.org/10.1002/jtr.2197
- Rutter, R., Chalvatzis, K., Roper, S., & Lettice, F. (2017). Branding instead of product innovation: a study on the brand personalities of the UK’s electricity market. European Management Review. – View Online – Download PDF – http://dx.doi.org/10.1111/emre.12155
- Rutter, R., Nadeau, J., Lettice, F., Lim, M., & al Shamaisi, S. (2017). Place branding of seaports in the Middle East. Place Branding and Public Diplomacy, 1-16. – View Online – Download PDF – https://doi.org/10.1057/s41254-017-0072-8
- Rutter R, Lettice F & Nadeau J (2016) Brand Personality in Higher Education: Anthropomorphised University Marketing Communications. Journal of Marketing for Higher Education. – View Online – Download PDF – http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/08841241.2016.1213346
- Rutter R, Roper S, Lettice F (2016) Social media interaction, the university brand and recruitment performance, Journal of Business Research. – View Online – Download PDF – http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jbusres.2016.01.025
- Rutter R, Hanretty C & Lettice F (2015). Political Brands: Can Parties Be Distinguished by their Online Brand Personality? Journal of Political Marketing. – View Online – Download PDF – http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/15377857.2015.1022631
Rutter R & Dedoussis E. (2016). Workforce Localisation and Change Management: The View from the Gulf. In A. Goksoy (Ed.), Organizational Change Management Strategies in Modern Business (pp. 301-327). Hershey, PA: Business Science Reference. Download PDF – http://dx.doi.org/10.4018/978-1-4666-9533-7.ch015
- Rutter R. (2014). “A Retailer Perspective of E-commerce Brand Management” in E-commerce platform acceptance: Suppliers, Retailers, and Consumers. New York, Springer Publishing. ISBN: 978-3-319-06120-7 – Download PDF
- Rutter R, Lettice F & Barnes S. (2014). The Importance of Social Media for Validating University Brands. European Conference on Social Media 2014. University of Brighton, Brighton, England, United Kingdom.
- Rutter R & Lettice F. (2014). The Importance of Political Brand Personality Differentiation. 9th Global Brand Conference, Academy of Marketing. University of Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire, England, United Kingdom.
- Rutter R, Lettice F & Barnes S. (2013). An empirical Study of the Effect of Brand Personality Consistency on Recruitment Performance within the UK Higher Education Sector. 8th Global Brand Conference, Academy of Marketing. Catholic University of Portugal, Porto, Portugal.
Recent Press/Trade Coverage
- Rutter R and Maamari A. (2014). “Education quality in Oman needs monitoring”. Times of Oman. 20th August 2014, front page and online (http://www.timesofoman.com/News/38226/Article-Education-quality-in-Oman-needs-monitoring).
- Rutter R and Maamari A. 2014. “Higher education institutions need good marketing”. Oman Observer. 12th February 2014, page 9 and online (http://main.omanobserver.om/?p=55719).
Rutter, R.N. (2013). An Empirical Study of the Effect of Brand Personality and Consistency between Marketing Channels on Performance within the UK Higher Education Sector. Ph.D. Thesis. University of East Anglia: U.K. – Download PDF
Incoming search terms:
- rutter lettice hanretty
- rutter r a education